WINTER ACTIVITIES AWAIT!
You could win a 7-day round trip for four to Whistler! With over 8,100 acres of slopes, Whistler is a skier’s paradise and offers visitors a winter experience that goes beyond just conquering the mountains. Here is a list of the top 5 outdoor winter activities you could do in Whistler:
- Skiing & snowboarding: Whistler has 16 alpine bowls, 3 glaciers, world-class terrain parks and over 200 marked trails for you to enjoy!
- Dog sledding: Travel through the beautiful snow covered landscape of Whistler with your trusty team of sled dogs.
- Tubing: The Whistler Blackcomb Tube Park has more than 1000 feet of slides, multiple lanes and a conveyor lift to bring you back to the top.
- Ice-skating: Take in the winter atmosphere of the Whistler Olympic Plaza all while enjoying a nice hot chocolate.
- Winter bungee jumping: For those thrill seekers, take a leap off a bridge and plunge 160ft down towards the Cheakamus River.