IS BRUNCH YOUR FAVOURITE THING TO DO ON WEEKENDS?
McVitie’s offers you the chance to win a 7-day round trip for four to Toronto. Whether you’re recovering from a big night out on the town or simply can’t decide between breakfast and lunch, brunch is the perfect option for you. Here are Toronto’s top 5 restaurants for brunch:
- Lady Marmalade: Traditional breakfast options with a Mexican twist. Lady Marmalade is famous for their eggs benedict, which are ranked among the best in Toronto.
- Emma’s Country Kitchen: Located on St. Clair West, Emma’s offers locals fresh country breakfasts. Be sure to try the buttermilk biscuits, and those with a sweet tooth won’t want to miss out on their donuts.
- Aunties & Uncles: Serving up rustic home-cooked brunch dishes since 1998. Be sure to get there early because weekends get very busy. Try any of the breakfast sandwiches, you won’t be disappointed!
- Rose & Sons: This trendy diner serves up some delicious brunch options. For those who love a burger, you must try the Party Melt served with bacon and egg.
- Mildred’s Temple Kitchen: Mildred’s is consistently ranked among the best brunch spots in Toronto. If you had a fun-filled night, there’s nothing better than the weekly brunch special to get you going again.