GET A TASTE OF LIFE IN THE MARITIMES!
McVitie’s presents the chance to win a 7-day round trip for four to Fredericton. Numerous markets allow everyone from tourists to locals the opportunity to buy fresh local produce or vintage antiques. Listed below are the top 5 markets to visit while you’re in Fredericton:
- Fredericton Boyce Farmers Market: Ranked among Canada’s Top 10 community markets. Over 250 local suppliers set up shop every Saturday.
- The Northside Market: 23,000 sq ft. for you to explore! With over 100 vendors, there’s plenty to choose from at this popular local market.
- The Cultural Market: Visit Fredericton’s only cultural market where you can find food and crafts from all over the globe.
- Real Food Connections: Fredericton’s go-to general store if you’re looking for fresh local produce and other local goods.
- Hoyt’s Farm Stand: Offers fresh locally grown fruit and veggies. Hoyt’s is best known for the numerous types of apples they produce.